1.07.2011

perpetual education fund

THIS JUST IN:

I am going back to school!!!
That's right, i've been out of school a little over a year now, and i
CAN'T WAIT
to be in school again!

in FAll 2009, i was going to school at the U,
and got the dreaded

SWINE FLU

and was forced to make a medical withdraw :(
it was NOT a happy time.

Well, now that my crazy, fantastic, whirlwind of a year is over,
and i am settled into this new fantastic life of mine with Joey,
i think there is no better time to go!


I will be attending Stevens Henager College
("i get a leptop when i enroll, and when i graduate, it's mine!" haha)
Earning my Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration!

I start in a little less than two weeks, and like i said,
I CAN'T WAIT!

wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Wahoooo! You go girl. You go Glen CoCo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooooooooooooooooo Jenna!! U r SO darling : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, you posted a comment on my Blog (http://papasuecreative.blgospot.com) asking about SCAL.

    The best resource for Q/A is on the SCAL forum at http://forums.surecutsalot.com

    Lots of great people who share information, files, and support for new users.

    Hope to see you there and thanks for stopping by my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!! And good luck (not that you will need much of it)
    Im glad you commented on my blog so I was able to add you!!
    See you more in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete