12.28.2010

it's the holiday season



This Holiday Season has been so much fun!
i have loved starting tradition of our own with Joey,
and spending time with family and friends.


on the 14th, i made a gingerbread house with these little cuties.





the birthday boy!
cy turned 5!
our ugly sweaters at the ward christmas party

my stocking was too small, so joey improvised :)

joey's stocking

my silly mom and dad on christmas morning
AND
drumroll please..........

the best christmas present from THE best husband ever!!!


my beautiful new kitchenaid!!

i'm grateful for such a great christmas,
and hope everyone else had a great one too!!

**and last but CERTAINLY not least

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST WONDERFUL,
THOUGHTFUL,
CARING,
GIVING,
SELFLESS,
BEAUTIFUL,
CHARITABLE
WOMAN I KNOW...........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

2 comments:

  1. Hahah of course the kitchen aid is all Stacy would comment on..hahah. Please make me some delicious cookies with that!
    I love that picture of you and Joey in the Christmas sweaters, so cute!! And the one of your parents hahah.
    I love the Parkers.

    ReplyDelete