12.10.2010

hanakka is the festival of lights:

this week for family night, Joey and I
invited my mom, dad and
favorite little brother Nater
out with us to go to the

SPANISH FORK


it's a lighting display on a golf course at the mouth
of spanish fork canyon.


baby dinosaur
(there was a cool volcano by this little guy, but it wouldn't flip!)



we then headed over to salem pond for the
floating tree display


it was such a fun night, i love spending time with the fam!

it doesn't hurt having my dad take us to dinner either :)

this has always been one of my favorite things to do around the holidays
if you're interested in going, take the
price/manti exit no. 258
and follow the LIGHTED signs to the mouth of the canyon
CAN'T MISS IT
it's a drive through
and is only $5 bucks a car!
makes for a fun/cheap date too :)

2 comments:

  1. Zach proposed on that bridge. No big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! I remember doing that one year when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete